2020/21 Resource WebsiteAdobe Classes at Clayton High
This site has been built to provide supporting resources to Mr Temple’s Adobe Visual, Digital and Video Classes.
Hello Parents and Students! Hope this message finds you safe and well and you have enjoyed your Summer! I, like many, am looking very much forward to starting fresh with a new school year! I will again be teaching Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe InDesign in my Visual class in the Fall and the kids will be learning Adobe Dreamweaver and more in my Adobe Digital class. Look forward to meeting everyone.
– Mr. Temple
Stuff my Students Need
- I will be using Canvas for all class announcements and assignments,etc. Please go through this student login sheet and make sure you’ve got everything ready for Monday. You should see the Adobe Digital or Visual automatically upon logging into Canvas.
- Laptop or Desktop computer or Chromebook and internet access.
- Adobe Software- Instructions to Install Adobe Apps at home
- Thinfinity- If you cannot install the Adobe software on your devices or if you are using Chromebooks you can access the Adobe software through a program called Thinfinity. Click here for the login instructions.
- A USB storage device or external drive for storage. (The kids can save to their Creative Cloud but this could come in handy.)
Google Meet Links
(Students need to attend 1 session Mon or Tues and 1 session either Wed or Thurs.)
Meet Links have been moved to Canvas! Please go to my Canvas to find your link for live sessions. As an additional note, the links will be different now so please go check my Canvas.
Welcome to the Creative Cloud!
All kids registered for my classes will receive an Adobe Creative Cloud account for free! In addition to using these accounts at school, they can use them at home or anywhere they may be located.
Contact the Teacher
Hello. I will be entering my second year in Education but possess close to 15 years experience in the digital marketing space. My background includes web design, graphic design and extensive experience finding and growing relationships with clients in the business world.
2020/2021 Visual and Design Classes
Just for Fun!
Work on your Photoshop game by performing these recommended tutorials from your Teacher. This will be an evolving section so check back from time to time for updates to the links.
Work on your Illustrator game by performing these recommended tutorials from your Teacher. This will be an evolving section so check back from time to time for updates to the links.
I will be updating this section with Just for Fun InDesign tutorials soon!
- Kerning Typography Game (Letter spacing)
I will be updating this section with Just for Fun Premiere Pro tutorials soon!
I will be updating this section with Just for Fun Dreamweaver tutorials soon!